Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4th week already?!?!?!


Hola!

Holy Batman it's week 4 already! I leave the 23rd and am soooo excited! Easter was amazing! We had the Presiding Bishop come, Elder Causse, and then SHERI DEW! She´s now my hero. She is amazing. The days are so long here but the weeks fly by. There just isn´t enough time to do everything. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary though. I´m finally getting into the groove of missionary work and this is by FAR the BEST decision I have ever made. I have grown and learned so much already and am truly developing a deep appreciation for the gospel, The Book of Mormon, and my Savior. The Atonement can lift us all up and make us whole. Any weakness you may have can be made into a strength through the Atonement. What an amazing and loving gift from our Savior, Jesus Christ.
My spanish is getting a little better. Last week was very frustrating and I felt like I was plateauing, and I was really struggling. I has to humble myself and really pour my heart out to the Lord for strength and this week has been amazing.
I love love love love being a missionary and feel so blessed to be part of the work rolling forward :) I love you all and hope all is well!

Upward and Onward, Con Amor

Hermana Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment